Tuesday 2 August 2011

Things are looking up!

Lots of good things are happening with my dayhome and I am excited!  My case worker from the agency stopped by today for her final visit, so I am certified under the agency, which means more money for me, and more potential clients headed my way.  I also have a very nice lady with 2 children who is now ready to start, bringing my total count up to 3, which means I only need to find one more space and I am full.  The 2 families I have on board now are both needing afternoon/evening care, which fits perfectly into the schedule that I wanted.  The one little guy who is here right now is only part time because dad cannot afford full time fees, but when I mentioned that I would be accepting subsidy he was excited because he does qualify, which means he will be paying less money and I will be getting more money, so we both win! 

It seems like it's been a long time coming, but it looks like everything is finally falling nicely into place, so can you see why I'm excited here?  We've been struggling a bit financially these past few months, but it looks like I'll be getting a nice paycheck by the end of month, not to mention getting to spend some time with some wonderful new kids!

3 comments:

  1. Thats wonderful news rose. i have lots of experience with marketing and such, so if you ever need assistance in designing and writing publications for your centre; let me know and i would be happy to help you, as a friend of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive feedback! Mermaid Maria, you're going to have to remind me who you are and how I know you, your profile on here doesn't give any information about yourself.

    ReplyDelete