Tuesday 14 June 2011

My first blog post

After much deliberation, and the help of a great friend I decided to finally start blogging.  It took me some time before I decided on a good subject to blog about, after all, hasn't it all been done before, so what's the point?  Not quite, after seeing so many moms in my online moms group asking about , baby wearing, EC friendly, cloth diapering day cares, I realized, isn't that what I am doing?  Yes, I am in the process of opening up a day home for July 1, 2011.  This is something I have been dreaming about doing for years now, and it is finally coming to be a reality, and no better timing than right now.  I am excited to be able to offer many "attachment parenting" ideals in a day home.

Since this is my first post I will keep it short.  I plan to keep my blog updated with what is going on in the day home process, and the day to day happenings of life with 1 adult and 6 children.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment